The 1st week after school got out, Mom, Barbara, Christopher, Cheryl, Jake, Jenna, Bret, and I went up to the cabin for a weekend. It was a little chilly (40s-high 50s) so we spent most of the time relaxing inside. Jenna and I read a lot---so did Bret, but since he was the "older, cooler, boy cousin" he spend a lot of time entertaining the younger ones---and we all thank him for that! Jenna did do some 4-wheeling and loved having them all to herself! We did take a hike and found some cool teepees!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
1st Trip to the Cabin this Season
The 1st week after school got out, Mom, Barbara, Christopher, Cheryl, Jake, Jenna, Bret, and I went up to the cabin for a weekend. It was a little chilly (40s-high 50s) so we spent most of the time relaxing inside. Jenna and I read a lot---so did Bret, but since he was the "older, cooler, boy cousin" he spend a lot of time entertaining the younger ones---and we all thank him for that! Jenna did do some 4-wheeling and loved having them all to herself! We did take a hike and found some cool teepees!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment