Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged........Thanks Jill!

OK.....

5 things on my to do list today:
1. get papers graded (grade are due on Monday)
2. get dinner on the table for us (Pizza Hut)
3. make sure kids are done with homework
4. Get Jenna to her church V-ball game
5. Decide is I am going to my chruch V-ball game (at 9pm--my bed time)


5 snacks:
1. raw almonds
2. icecream
3. Dr. Pepper
4. icecream
5. Dr. Pepper


5 things I do if I were a Millionaire
1. pay off my families homes
2. visit Europe
3. go to all my favorite bands concerts
4. pay for Bret/Jenna's college
5. Invest (sorry, not to exciting, but true)


5 Places I have lived
1. Las Vegas
2. Provo Utah
3. Las Vegas
4. Las Vegas
5. Las Vegas


5 Jobs I have had
1. Real Estate office ---whatever they needed me to do
2. Runner for a title company
3. Dishwasher in the MTC
4. Teachers Assistant in the Anatomy Lab at BYU
5. High School Science Teacher

1 comment:

Hailey said...

Hey, you did it! There were a bunch of things on there I never knew about you. See...blogging is bonding! So special :)