The kids were gone to BYU Lacrosse Camp and Volleyball camp for a week......so I decided to get a few things done and try to enjoy myself. I got a massage, I got a pedicure, I got a hair cut, I got a make-over, I even read a novel, and mom came down and helped me decorate my office and potshelves. Today Cheryl went with me to trade in my "old" diamonds for some new useful diamonds. THANKS mom and Cheryl.....the pics don't do either of them justice (and sorry Barb we went without you---we can always go again :). I did a lot but I am very greatful that the kids are back......even in their teenage years I miss them when they are gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the diamonds, love the hair, and the office looks great! Maybe I should send my kids away for a week!
Post a Comment